Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Party rockers in the house tonight

                                             PARTY ROCKERS
Last night I had my belated birthday party. It was soooooo much fun! I got some great gifts from some great people & had fun eating, hanging out, & of course prank calling. We watched Tim Hawkins & the One Direction movie. I wanted to watch the Royal Wedding, put no one let me :( ! For desert we had a cookie pie.
                                                       This is me & one of my dear friends Kate
                                                              HACKED SELFIES :)

                                                   i'm trying to be artsy
                                                    So, if you can tell this is my ''cookie pie''
Our awesome youth leader enjoying her cake
The cookie pie for her birthday 
 Today after the game we had lunch at Panera. It was so great catching up with these girls. I would say other than a few girls these girls are my very best friends. Even though we didn't win, we had a great time. The score was 18 (other team) to 1 (us). But, i'm still really proud of them for trying their best. Here i have some pictures from the birthday party & the lunch from today. Sorry, i couldn't take pictures of the game. Their coach & our youth leader has her birthday next week, so we surprised her by giving her a gift card & some cake. Tonight they are having a missions dinner, because it's missions week at our church. I can't take pictures there:( Anyways, since it's missions week, we are going to stand up in front of our whole church & one of the elders is going to pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment